Hetalia Fans of Maine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This group is for Hetalia Fans of Maine. All people are welcome. This is a place to make friends, share ideas, and create meet up days. Also to share your love for Hetalia.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Fetishes, hm?
Can't decided on what cosplay to get EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:51 pm by xRoseX

» topic with which ppl can level up?
Can't decided on what cosplay to get EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 4:57 pm by Grandpapa_Rome

» Word association game
Can't decided on what cosplay to get EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 10:05 pm by FryingPanNinja

» RANDOM WORD GAME
Can't decided on what cosplay to get EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 10:03 pm by FryingPanNinja

» Character Voting for March~
Can't decided on what cosplay to get EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 4:09 pm by FryingPanNinja

» VERY POTTER MUSICAL!!
Can't decided on what cosplay to get EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 3:52 pm by xRoseX

» Vocaloid group cosplay
Can't decided on what cosplay to get EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 3:44 pm by xRoseX

» Favourite Vocaloid/UTAU/nico nico singer?
Can't decided on what cosplay to get EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 3:33 pm by xRoseX

» Dr. Who topic
Can't decided on what cosplay to get EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:02 pm by xRoseX

Top posting users this week
No user
Poll
Character for March?
Lithuania
Can't decided on what cosplay to get Votecentre33%Can't decided on what cosplay to get Voteright
 33% [ 1 ]
Vietnam
Can't decided on what cosplay to get Votecentre0%Can't decided on what cosplay to get Voteright
 0% [ 0 ]
Scotland
Can't decided on what cosplay to get Votecentre67%Can't decided on what cosplay to get Voteright
 67% [ 2 ]
Greece
Can't decided on what cosplay to get Votecentre0%Can't decided on what cosplay to get Voteright
 0% [ 0 ]
Lichtenstein
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Can't decided on what cosplay to get

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Smiter

God
God
The Smiter

HetaPoints : 9159

RP
Secondary: Male!Hungary

Can't decided on what cosplay to get Empty
PostSubject: Can't decided on what cosplay to get   Can't decided on what cosplay to get EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 9:11 pm

http://www.manycosplay.com/axis-powers-hetaliahungary-p-937.html

http://www.ecrater.com/p/12094433/hetalia-axis-powers-hungary-cosplay?keywords=Hungary+Hetalia

I'm stuck between these two. The uniform one is cheaper...but the dress is cuter.
Also if you have other hungary suggestions ((I will not do the green maid dress)) that be great. I'm trying to keep it under 100 and free shipping
Back to top Go down
Austria-Sama

Bouncer
Bouncer
Austria-Sama

HetaPoints : 9108

RP
Secondary:

PostSubject: Re: Can't decided on what cosplay to get   Can't decided on what cosplay to get EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 9:38 pm

I know you hear my opinions all the time so your probably sick of it by now aha ^_^ but any way. I know it sucks, but I think you should go with the uniform. I was just thinking for You me and Prussia we should try and save as much money as possible since were all...a bit poor at the moment. <_< OH! And if you get the uniform its more versatile you can ether be female or male Hungary......although the dress is super cute -_-
Back to top Go down
The Smiter

God
God
The Smiter

HetaPoints : 9159

RP
Secondary: Male!Hungary

PostSubject: Re: Can't decided on what cosplay to get   Can't decided on what cosplay to get EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 9:46 pm

lol okay I'll get the uniform
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't decided on what cosplay to get   Can't decided on what cosplay to get Empty

Back to top Go down

Can't decided on what cosplay to get
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia Fans of Maine :: Art, Music :: Cosplay-
Jump to: