Hetalia Fans of Maine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This group is for Hetalia Fans of Maine. All people are welcome. This is a place to make friends, share ideas, and create meet up days. Also to share your love for Hetalia.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Fetishes, hm?
What was your inspiration for choosing the person you did to cosplay? EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:51 pm by xRoseX

» topic with which ppl can level up?
What was your inspiration for choosing the person you did to cosplay? EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 4:57 pm by Grandpapa_Rome

» Word association game
What was your inspiration for choosing the person you did to cosplay? EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 10:05 pm by FryingPanNinja

» RANDOM WORD GAME
What was your inspiration for choosing the person you did to cosplay? EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 10:03 pm by FryingPanNinja

» Character Voting for March~
What was your inspiration for choosing the person you did to cosplay? EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 4:09 pm by FryingPanNinja

» VERY POTTER MUSICAL!!
What was your inspiration for choosing the person you did to cosplay? EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 3:52 pm by xRoseX

» Vocaloid group cosplay
What was your inspiration for choosing the person you did to cosplay? EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 3:44 pm by xRoseX

» Favourite Vocaloid/UTAU/nico nico singer?
What was your inspiration for choosing the person you did to cosplay? EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 3:33 pm by xRoseX

» Dr. Who topic
What was your inspiration for choosing the person you did to cosplay? EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:02 pm by xRoseX

Top posting users this week
No user
Poll
Character for March?
Lithuania
What was your inspiration for choosing the person you did to cosplay? Votecentre33%What was your inspiration for choosing the person you did to cosplay? Voteright
 33% [ 1 ]
Vietnam
What was your inspiration for choosing the person you did to cosplay? Votecentre0%What was your inspiration for choosing the person you did to cosplay? Voteright
 0% [ 0 ]
Scotland
What was your inspiration for choosing the person you did to cosplay? Votecentre67%What was your inspiration for choosing the person you did to cosplay? Voteright
 67% [ 2 ]
Greece
What was your inspiration for choosing the person you did to cosplay? Votecentre0%What was your inspiration for choosing the person you did to cosplay? Voteright
 0% [ 0 ]
Lichtenstein
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

What was your inspiration for choosing the person you did to cosplay?

Go down 
+10
The Smiter
Austria-Sama
Francypants
MapleLover
Prussiasgilbird
thatoneguy
BossSpain
xRoseX
BabyRomano
CowardItalian
14 posters
AuthorMessage
CowardItalian

한국의
한국의
CowardItalian

HetaPoints : 9224

RP
Secondary:

What was your inspiration for choosing the person you did to cosplay? Empty
PostSubject: What was your inspiration for choosing the person you did to cosplay?   What was your inspiration for choosing the person you did to cosplay? EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 8:36 am

So yeah, as the title says, what was your inspiration for choosing the character you cosplay? Did you just really like the character? Or did they kinda fit your personality? Or maybe something completely different?

Yeah. Just curiosity speaking here.
Back to top Go down
http://piratefangirl.deviantart.com/
BabyRomano

Polski
Polski
BabyRomano

HetaPoints : 9170

RP
Secondary: Prussia

PostSubject: Re: What was your inspiration for choosing the person you did to cosplay?   What was your inspiration for choosing the person you did to cosplay? EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 9:08 am

Oh god, I actually have no clue how I got Prussia and Canada got Canada for our usual life... XD It somehow just... happened... Even though I'm a lot more like Canada and Canada is a lot more like Prussia... But I adore Prussia anyways. ^^

As for Romano, I was him for the last day of AniMaine and I just happened to get accepted as him. ^^ Which is awesome~ :D I do fit Romano a tiny bit, but more like Baby Romano who's happy. ouo *points at username*

As for England, that's my daily life pretty much. o3o Personality wise I generally fit England the most, and Canada and I's relationship is basically England's and America's. XD
Back to top Go down
xRoseX

Schweizer
Schweizer
xRoseX

HetaPoints : 9211

RP
Secondary: Norway

PostSubject: Re: What was your inspiration for choosing the person you did to cosplay?   What was your inspiration for choosing the person you did to cosplay? EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 11:27 am

i decided on ukraine because i think she's really funny and fun to play. also, she's Russia's big sister, and Russia's one of my favorite characters. add on to that that i actually am a 4th ukrainian and i can do a great Russian accent, and it just kind of fits.

oh, and my breasts are size DDD. so not only can i really not cosplay guys, but i cant even cosplay alot of girls either....... ^^;

as for norway, that happened like most of my cosplays: ok, what do i have already that can be used, and what can i find at goodwill? he was going to be a casual fall-back for animaine, and i had to use it, so denmark (caryn) called me norge till my ukraine costume came in the mail. :3
Back to top Go down
BossSpain

PR Mod
PR Mod
BossSpain

HetaPoints : 9131

RP
Secondary: America

PostSubject: Re: What was your inspiration for choosing the person you did to cosplay?   What was your inspiration for choosing the person you did to cosplay? EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 11:36 am

Attitude wise, I'm Spain to a T. Completely and utterly, it's just who I am. I got America because he was my favourite character, and Gabe was being Prussia so we could have awesome fights.

Seychelles was the only girl character I could stand for a while, plus she was the only female character I could pull off, hair and eye colour wise.
Back to top Go down
thatoneguy

Tech Guy/Admin
Tech Guy/Admin
thatoneguy

HetaPoints : 9375

RP
Secondary: Romania

PostSubject: Re: What was your inspiration for choosing the person you did to cosplay?   What was your inspiration for choosing the person you did to cosplay? EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 1:27 pm

Jeez, well Russia was kinda thrown in me face awhile back by a friend..

Me: *Walking by innocently, minding my own business."

Friend: "OMG IVAN. YOU'RE RUSSIA."

Me.: "... You mean I'm Russian, yes. This is true."

Friend: "NO YOU'RE TOTALLY RUSSIA!"

And thus, I watched the show. And the deed was done.
I was also pinned as Prussia for a bit, although the only thing I have in common with him is my egoistical ways and the fact that I'm truly awesome.
Otherwise, I'm very much a Russia.
Oh, and the only character I can successfully cosplay is Male!Belarus... ironically.
Back to top Go down
https://hfom.rpg-board.net
Prussiasgilbird

Française
Française
Prussiasgilbird

HetaPoints : 9104

RP
Secondary: Awesome

PostSubject: Re: What was your inspiration for choosing the person you did to cosplay?   What was your inspiration for choosing the person you did to cosplay? EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 2:49 pm

I chose Prussia cause he is my favorite person! Plus I'm loud and I can be full of myself <3 Haha... Even before watching hetalia I was looking up the history of Prussia! Not to mention Prussias a sexy beast xD

I am Norway sometimes because I can be quiet and I act like him when I am... Not to mention my Brother acts like Denmark/America so I get ticked off and hit him ..lol..

Ummm yeah.. not really good reasons but~ whatever :3

Oh! and guys! I want to know whether I should get Germany cosplay!? I could just cut my hair and slick it back, not to mention I think being west would be a challenge for me so it would be funny xD
Back to top Go down
MapleLover

American
American
MapleLover

HetaPoints : 9122

RP
Secondary:

PostSubject: Re: What was your inspiration for choosing the person you did to cosplay?   What was your inspiration for choosing the person you did to cosplay? EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 4:05 pm

Oh god.. I went through a bunch of characters before I settled on Canada... When we first started watching/reading, I was pinned as England... We got to know the characters better and I became Romano... And then I was America. One day, Paige and I were sitting in Health and I turned to her and pointed to my paper; it was covered in absentminded doodles of Canada. XD And I realized I adore him... And I look just like him, so it's perfect for cosplay~ I also RP America and on occasion I RP Netherlands. XD <3 Canada is still my favorite, although I think I may have been Russia at one point... :/
Back to top Go down
BabyRomano

Polski
Polski
BabyRomano

HetaPoints : 9170

RP
Secondary: Prussia

PostSubject: Re: What was your inspiration for choosing the person you did to cosplay?   What was your inspiration for choosing the person you did to cosplay? EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 5:44 pm

Oh yeah, I was once a China, back when our failure Spain now was Russia. XD Our Hungary and I have a perfect Prussia/Hungary relationship, with the regular beatings and all. XD
Back to top Go down
Francypants

Bouncer
Bouncer
Francypants

HetaPoints : 9177

RP
Secondary:

PostSubject: Re: What was your inspiration for choosing the person you did to cosplay?   What was your inspiration for choosing the person you did to cosplay? EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 5:51 pm

Lets see... I think I was originally going to do England, then that changed to America, but then I decided that I liked Russia the best. Russia was my first real cosplay actually, I even made my first wig, which I was happy with it at the time, but later, sense it was such a cheap wig, I trashed it and got a new wig.

I did try doing germany once, but that ended in failure sense I am far too hyper and crazy for Germany (or I was at the time anyway)

I ended out switching to france though because I fell in love with him. I'm deeply romantic and I felt like people didn't understand France, he out and says that he doesn't force himself on people after all >.> I found him sort of gentlemanly and I sort of just recognized myself with him. I found his personality coming to me a lot easier than the Russia.

I love being the romantic character, the cosplay is so fabulous too, I'm so proud of it.

France is also very, very sexy >.> He's sort of like a gentleman that would sweep you off your feet, if you let him. Also doesn't help that I have a thing for roses >.>

Now, if this where to be why I've picked some of my other, non-hetalia characters I could keep going on. but it doesn't seem to be that XD
Back to top Go down
Austria-Sama

Bouncer
Bouncer
Austria-Sama

HetaPoints : 9098

RP
Secondary:

PostSubject: Re: What was your inspiration for choosing the person you did to cosplay?   What was your inspiration for choosing the person you did to cosplay? EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:35 am

First hetalia cosplay odd enough was America O_o I act absolutely nothing like him. The only thing I have in common is I sometimes can be a bit ignorant and my love of junk food, and when im in a good mood (drunk) Im a goof ball.
But I act the most like Austria and England. (but Austria mostly) I am 90% Austrian and pretty much act just like him. . . - _ - just ask the people closes to me (Jen and Caryn) I also look just like him so this makes for a cheap cosplay ^__^ . . . . not even trying to be in character aha.
Back to top Go down
The Smiter

God
God
The Smiter

HetaPoints : 9149

RP
Secondary: Male!Hungary

PostSubject: Re: What was your inspiration for choosing the person you did to cosplay?   What was your inspiration for choosing the person you did to cosplay? EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 11:43 pm

hm..first I was Fem!England due to it being a easy cosplay to do, then I was Prussia...then I was hong Kong...Then Denmark because I just fell in love with the character because he's awesome. Then I cosplayed Fem!Japan...now I'm going to cosplay male!hungary because I'm simlar to Hungary and my hair is the same lenth as male hungary. i love yaoi, I'm nice, I have my own Austria and Prussia too,
Back to top Go down
DireFlame

Italiano
Italiano
DireFlame

HetaPoints : 9087

RP
Secondary: Lithuania

PostSubject: Re: What was your inspiration for choosing the person you did to cosplay?   What was your inspiration for choosing the person you did to cosplay? EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:15 pm

My personality just fits Taiwan and Lithuania. I often have this problem of being two characters. I also love them so it worked out fine for me in the end I guess. ^^
Back to top Go down
FelixCorvus

American
American
FelixCorvus

HetaPoints : 9121

RP
Secondary:

PostSubject: Re: What was your inspiration for choosing the person you did to cosplay?   What was your inspiration for choosing the person you did to cosplay? EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 7:25 pm

I originally chose Russia because I liked him a lot. I wanted to cosplay from hetalia as soon as I saw it, so I immediately chose a character. But I really don't match him at all, so I'm still on a quest for another country that suits me better.
Back to top Go down
http://FelixCorvus.deviantart.com
CowardItalian

한국의
한국의
CowardItalian

HetaPoints : 9224

RP
Secondary:

PostSubject: Re: What was your inspiration for choosing the person you did to cosplay?   What was your inspiration for choosing the person you did to cosplay? EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 10:18 pm

It occurs to me I might as well state my reason:

Lotte shoved Italy at me. It's all her fault.

But he and I kind of match. I like pasta, he likes pasta. Our personalities match as well, though I think I can tie my own shoes without calling in a sexy German to help me.

And I adore him. I'm not even sure why, I generally like the more serious characters. But yes.
Back to top Go down
http://piratefangirl.deviantart.com/
ElizibetaHedervary

Italiano
Italiano
ElizibetaHedervary

HetaPoints : 9139

RP
Secondary: Belarus

PostSubject: Re: What was your inspiration for choosing the person you did to cosplay?   What was your inspiration for choosing the person you did to cosplay? EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:35 pm

My reason for Hungary was simply that she fit who I was as a person and I wanted to be a girl. Also I liked her outfit xD
My reason for Belarus... I don't know probably cause I like her outfit too.
And as for fem!Italy I wanted to be a male character but as I thought about it I didn't want to take the steps to make myself more male. And Italy is just cute.
Back to top Go down
FryingPanNinja

Polski
Polski
FryingPanNinja

HetaPoints : 9163

RP
Secondary:

PostSubject: Re: What was your inspiration for choosing the person you did to cosplay?   What was your inspiration for choosing the person you did to cosplay? EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:43 pm

Hmmm, okay:

For Hungary, I kind of just got chosen for her. But then I realized that she made it easy for me to be me, outspoken, fiery, not willng to back down, things I had a hard time doing. Being her was good practice for figuring myself out. And then of course I became obsessed with PruHun >.> She also looks a lot like me, and at that point in time, I didn't like being guys. And then I came around to yaoi *coughobsessedcough* and now it's PERFECT.

Belarus: I kind of just swallowed her before somebody else in my immediate group could XD And now that I'm going to Russia, it's all so convient :DD And chasing people around hissing about marriage and eternal love is truly a therapeutic experience.

Seychelles: She loves the water, and I love it too. I also got her because she's a French speaker that isn't Canada or France...

Spain: I chose Spain because I'm a lot like him when I'm having stupid moments ._. And it's hilarious to say absolutely moronic things. I crack myself up in character :'D

Taiwan: I wanted an Asian ._.

Norway: I wanted a Nordic. And both Norway and I are brooders. Of course, after choosing him, Ivan said he's an INTJ too. It was fate.

Also, in my immediate group of Hetalia cosplayers, nobody wanted to be the girls. So that's why most of these characters are female ^.^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was your inspiration for choosing the person you did to cosplay?   What was your inspiration for choosing the person you did to cosplay? Empty

Back to top Go down

What was your inspiration for choosing the person you did to cosplay?
Page 1 of 1