Hetalia Fans of Maine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This group is for Hetalia Fans of Maine. All people are welcome. This is a place to make friends, share ideas, and create meet up days. Also to share your love for Hetalia.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Fetishes, hm?
Your theme songs EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:51 pm by xRoseX

» topic with which ppl can level up?
Your theme songs EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 4:57 pm by Grandpapa_Rome

» Word association game
Your theme songs EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 10:05 pm by FryingPanNinja

» RANDOM WORD GAME
Your theme songs EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 10:03 pm by FryingPanNinja

» Character Voting for March~
Your theme songs EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 4:09 pm by FryingPanNinja

» VERY POTTER MUSICAL!!
Your theme songs EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 3:52 pm by xRoseX

» Vocaloid group cosplay
Your theme songs EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 3:44 pm by xRoseX

» Favourite Vocaloid/UTAU/nico nico singer?
Your theme songs EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 3:33 pm by xRoseX

» Dr. Who topic
Your theme songs EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:02 pm by xRoseX

Top posting users this week
No user
Poll
Character for March?
Lithuania
Your theme songs Votecentre33%Your theme songs Voteright
 33% [ 1 ]
Vietnam
Your theme songs Votecentre0%Your theme songs Voteright
 0% [ 0 ]
Scotland
Your theme songs Votecentre67%Your theme songs Voteright
 67% [ 2 ]
Greece
 0% [ 0 ]
Lichtenstein
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Your theme songs

Go down 
+12
XFinnyPloxX
xRoseX
Francypants
CowardItalian
BossSpain
Austria-Sama
FryingPanNinja
BabyRomano
MapleLover
FelixCorvus
The Smiter
thatoneguy
16 posters
AuthorMessage
thatoneguy

Tech Guy/Admin
Tech Guy/Admin
thatoneguy

HetaPoints : 9375

RP
Secondary: Romania

Your theme songs Empty
PostSubject: Your theme songs   Your theme songs EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 6:51 am

You're top three theme songs and why they apply to you:

1. Overweight by Blue October

This song applies to both me and my street family from back when. It reflects how I've changed and how I see myself.

2. Everybody Loves Me by One Republic

Narcissistic much, Ivan? Jeez, the fuckin prick. >.>
But it's true. I don't know how I do it, but people are just drawn to me I suppose. *shrugs*

3. Oh My God by Ida Maria

An up beat song for a melancholic man. I think this song fits me very well. It helps express the battle I have with my drug addiction. Almost 120 days sober.. *claps*

Last edited by thatoneguy on Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://hfom.rpg-board.net
The Smiter

God
God
The Smiter

HetaPoints : 9149

RP
Secondary: Male!Hungary

Your theme songs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your theme songs   Your theme songs EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 7:06 am

1. The Lazy song - Bruno Mars

I'm a lazy ass and I accept that

2.Things I'll never say - Avril Lavigne

I'm not interested in someone. But I'm really quiet alot of the time and I never really say what's trully going in my head alot of the time.

3. I don't care - Apocalyptica

Honestly I just don't care about alot of stuff and couldn't give a fuck what people thought.
Back to top Go down
FelixCorvus

American
American
FelixCorvus

HetaPoints : 9121

RP
Secondary:

Your theme songs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your theme songs   Your theme songs EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 6:23 pm

1. Girl Anachronism - The Dresden Dolls

Sometimes I feel like I belong in a different time, so this kind of sums it up nicely.

2. Charlotte Sometimes - The Cure

Same reason as above.

3. A Record Year - the Decemberists

I love rain, and this song kind of captures the mood that I'm in most of the time.
Back to top Go down
http://FelixCorvus.deviantart.com
MapleLover

American
American
MapleLover

HetaPoints : 9122

RP
Secondary:

Your theme songs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your theme songs   Your theme songs EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 7:03 pm

Smile- Glee version

This song is a positive song in a sad tune. It fits my life, as I try and deal with everything with a smile.

I feel Pretty/Unpretty mashup - also Glee... >///////////////////>

I'm a huge critic of my looks and often am told I'm pretty. I don't see it, and have been teased by a lot of girls.

Hallelujah- Jeff Buckely

This song always gives me goosebumps, and it's beautiful. When I feel sad, I always want to listen to this song.

That's all... *Hides in Cave of Shame*
Back to top Go down
BabyRomano

Polski
Polski
BabyRomano

HetaPoints : 9170

RP
Secondary: Prussia

Your theme songs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your theme songs   Your theme songs EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 9:21 pm

1. Perfect - Pink

I personally think this song fits me because I'm always in the shadows, and most of the time I'm put down a lot. I just need someone to think that I AM perfect in every way.

2. Never Too Late - Hedley

Even when I get sad, I always look for the positives, and I recover quickly, and it's all thanks to this song. I always recover from depressing things, and I know it's never too late.

3. Because of You - Kelly Clarkson

This one fits me because of my experience with love, and how I'm so afraid of it, and a lot of other things, now.

And I have plenty others, like Stupid Girls and Raise Your Glass. ^^ Music is one way that I express myself, and it's one of my major connections and comforts, so I can connect to a lot of songs... >3<
Back to top Go down
FryingPanNinja

Polski
Polski
FryingPanNinja

HetaPoints : 9163

RP
Secondary:

Your theme songs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your theme songs   Your theme songs EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 11:37 pm

My theme songs huh? Well, I'm a person whose taste in musis changes with the seasons, but I'll try to come up with three songs that are a constant. The order they appear isn't necessarily their order of significance.

1. Hoppipolla by Sigur Ros
This is a memory from my childhood, not to mention it's a beautiful Icelandic song. I like to listen to it at night, when everyone is asleep. It has an atmosphere all it's own.

2. Cemetaries of London by Coldplay
It's kind of a strange, haunting song, and I feel like it fits me when I sit alone in the dark... Yes I do that O.o

3. In the End by Linkin Park
I've had bad experiences with putting myself out there and giving everything I have only for it to mean nothing. But eventually, it ceases to matter.

I'm kind of depressing, huh? ^^ Of course, I also like silly songs, but these are the ones that have deeper feeling, I guess? Idk, but all I know is this list doesn't include all the foreign language songs I <3
Back to top Go down
Austria-Sama

Bouncer
Bouncer
Austria-Sama

HetaPoints : 9098

RP
Secondary:

Your theme songs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your theme songs   Your theme songs EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 9:38 am

I have so many O_o uhm but here are 3 since that's what it looks like everyone ellse is doing.

to weird for the normal by 42 eternal

Seriously this song explains me to a T lol, and exactly how I just never fit in my entire life.I always have been to weird for the normal and to normal for the weird - _-

Sail by Awolnation
This is my over all theme song. Just explains everything about me. A bit darker of a song , but I am actually a very dark person more than I like to let on.

Rip tied by sick puppies
Cause I live...a bit of a different life style people in my life are always telling me how wrong I am. Or people always think I need fixing well I really don't and this song explains it perfectly.
Back to top Go down
BossSpain

PR Mod
PR Mod
BossSpain

HetaPoints : 9131

RP
Secondary: America

Your theme songs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your theme songs   Your theme songs EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 11:54 am

3 songs to describe my life... this'll e hard xD

Bitch - Meredith Brooks
I know that sounds bad, but let's face it. My emotions have more twists and turns than a roller coaster. And since molly has to deal with it, i do feel bad. xD But...

I'll Try - Jonatha Brooke
The whole song is about someone growing up and thinking that they can't cry, they can't believe in miracles or magic, and that they have to prove themselves, ideas that I'm still struggling with.

Perfect- Pink
I've beat myself so much over the years, and have gotten teased for everything, from my weight to my hair to my laugh to my opinions to my sexuality. After a while you start to feel like you're worthless. I'm getting to the point where I put myself down in front of people so they don't have to. When ever I feel down I just blast this song until i feel better about myself.
Back to top Go down
CowardItalian

한국의
한국의
CowardItalian

HetaPoints : 9224

RP
Secondary:

Your theme songs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your theme songs   Your theme songs EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 3:39 pm

Haven't Met You Yet- Michael Buble

This song kind of describes how I feel about the person who I'd love the most- I haven't met them yet.

Your Smile- Toby Keith

I've always been very self-conscious. I hate to put it out there, but I do think I'm fat, that my hair's too frizzy, that my eyes are too narrow, and that my teeth are ugly.

However, for some odd reason this song always makes me feel pretty. And it's very sweet, and I've loved Toby Keith for the longest time.

I'm Still Here- Goo Goo Dolls

This is generally how I feel at some point every day.

That was kinda hard. There are too many songs I find myself relating too, geez guys...
Back to top Go down
http://piratefangirl.deviantart.com/
Francypants

Bouncer
Bouncer
Francypants

HetaPoints : 9177

RP
Secondary:

Your theme songs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your theme songs   Your theme songs EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 4:58 am

Everyone really seems to be putting themselves out there, but i bet that this all isn't even the half of it.

It was hard picking just three songs, but I've managed.

Here comes the sun- The Beatles

I picked this one for several reasons. No matter what happens, I always seem to be able to look on forward with a smile on my face. this song in particular I chose because I've been through some rough times this past year, and it's sort of like I'm back at my old peaceful life now. Here comes the sun, there's a whole new day ahead of me.

Reflection - Mulan

This one is also something that not many people realize, but I've never really felt like what I see in my reflection is really me. Hell, the first time someone put makeup on me I nearly had a panic attack because it just wasn't me. I've always been insecure about myself, and there's also the part about being something my parents would be ashamed of. Being bisexual in a family of Mormons, my parents have no idea I just dated a woman for 10 months, and lived with said girlfriend for nearly 1/2 that. Still terrified about what their reactions will be when they find out...

Raise Your Glass - Pink

I had to pick this one, after seeing the music video for it. Despite what my family might think, I'm able to move on and I accept myself in society. It's all about people who are considered freaks and what-not to "raise their glass" or raise your spirits because it doesn't matter what you look like, just keep on going strong. I don't give a damn when I'm at cons and around people like me. I feel like despite what I've said above that I'm a very optimistic person despite it all.
Back to top Go down
xRoseX

Schweizer
Schweizer
xRoseX

HetaPoints : 9211

RP
Secondary: Norway

Your theme songs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your theme songs   Your theme songs EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 7:08 pm

Umm... I kinda have 4 right now if that's ok..... But my tastes are constantly changing, so I may repost with something completely different in like, a month.

1: moves like Jagger - maroon 5
Why? Isn't it obvious...? >;D

2: I'd you only knew - maroon 5
I seriously could write an essay on this. It applys to my life in so many ways on soooo many levels...

3: still doll - kanon wakashima
I'm kind of multi-sided, and have different personalities for different moods. This song appeals to the more gothic, wintery side of me.

4:girls be ambitious - Miyavi
Cuz Miyavi is insane and the shit at the same time. Actually, for some reason, this song feels really... Safe? To me... As in a comforting feeling. Its easy for me to fall asleep to this song, and it makes me feel a little more normal when I'm upset... Which is probably WHY I fall asleep to it... ^^;
Back to top Go down
XFinnyPloxX

Mod
Mod
XFinnyPloxX

HetaPoints : 9186

RP
Secondary: Sister of Ivan

Your theme songs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your theme songs   Your theme songs EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 7:14 pm

Iris by the goo goo dolls
Welllllll. I picked this song because it has always had a value to me. and how through everything in life I would want to be there for people but I don't really share my feelings with other cause I feel that they would never understand the way I see things. Another reason is from past events that has happened to me and yeah. Also have this thought constantly of everything being too good to be true.

One hand in my pocket- Alanis morrissette
I picked this song because through everything that happens I try to make the best of everything and try to keep a smile on my face. I'm always thankful for what I have and always trying to make the people around me happy :)

You Don't Know Me - Allison Iraheta
I chose this song because...well the lyrics speak pretty loud... its true. I try to help people and give advice but i'm usually the last resort. People judge me on facts of appearance instead of actually getting to know me and its really their lost cause they really dont know me, and I bet if a lot of people actually stopped and talked to one another then we would all learn a lot from eachother. Like in part of the song. I am a very closed up person, I don't normally like to share things about me because well. Cant really explain the way I act, It is what it is. :P
Back to top Go down
Prussiasgilbird

Française
Française
Prussiasgilbird

HetaPoints : 9104

RP
Secondary: Awesome

Your theme songs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your theme songs   Your theme songs EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 7:16 pm

How to save a Life - by the Fray

Call Me - by Shinedown

I'm Awesome -by Spose

I chose these cause I like them.... and if you liten to them... they'll make sence... thats all I gotta say xD
Back to top Go down
Grandpapa_Rome

한국의
한국의
Grandpapa_Rome

HetaPoints : 9089

RP
Secondary: whatever is necessary

Your theme songs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your theme songs   Your theme songs EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:37 pm

1. Kaizoku sentai gokaiger theme because i am aspiring to become the red ranger for the power rangers version.

2. Avenged sevenfold nightmare because my soul sword(Zanpakuto for those who watch bleach) would affect dreams.

3. this one because I am a very laid back person who does not worry about much i think this is a very good song to live by.
Back to top Go down
ElizibetaHedervary

Italiano
Italiano
ElizibetaHedervary

HetaPoints : 9139

RP
Secondary: Belarus

Your theme songs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your theme songs   Your theme songs EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:23 pm

1.Where is My Mind- Suckerpunch
Sometimes I lose it and ask myself this question

2. Breakthrough-Lemonade Mouth
It's all about over coming issues and stuff in life

3. I Love You Like A Love Song- Selena Gomez
It just reminds me of my Boyfriend and in some cases my friends and family.
Back to top Go down
Doru

한국의
한국의
Doru

HetaPoints : 9096

RP
Secondary:

Your theme songs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your theme songs   Your theme songs EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:36 pm

Catch Me When I Fall - Ashlee Simpson
I guess I'll start off with the dull and grim. This describes me pretty well, because I have pretty bad trust issues (which is unfortunately paired with my curse to want to see the best in every person even when they choose not to exhibit it). It's difficult to know who really is there for me, who really cares about me and who is truly my friend and not just pretending. Sometimes I struggle with a lot of negative on the inside, but most people don't know that. I long to find truth, peace and a safe place to call home. Someday, I hope I will get there.

One Last Breath - Creed
I can relate to this song personally and as my outlook on life and the world. Sometimes you just feel like you're down to your one last breath and you feel like there's nowhere left to go, wondering where you went wrong, clinging desperately to any hope for the possibility of a better future or a shot at redemption. Though as they say, 'where there's a will, there's a way', you just have to keep pushing through and moving forward. There's hope for the world, too. We all just need to learn to work together in all of our differences.

Young Folks - Peter Bjorn and John
Well, I guess this is about relationships. xD I always wonder, if someone knew all about me and my life, would they go along with someone like me? I'm a very dedicated person, when I really come to feel strongly about someone in a friendship or as a significant other. I've had a lot of rotten luck, but that still doesn't change me and my hopes for something better. To me, a person's personality makes them beautiful. It's what counts the most when you really get down to it. I'm here for my friends, through thick and thin, and I really do appreciate it when they can reciprocate.
Etc.
Blawh blawh blawh. :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Your theme songs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your theme songs   Your theme songs Empty

Back to top Go down

Your theme songs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia Fans of Maine :: The Basket :: Odds and Ends-
Jump to: