Hetalia Fans of Maine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This group is for Hetalia Fans of Maine. All people are welcome. This is a place to make friends, share ideas, and create meet up days. Also to share your love for Hetalia.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Fetishes, hm?
Just because I'm a psychologist and I can... EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:51 pm by xRoseX

» topic with which ppl can level up?
Just because I'm a psychologist and I can... EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 4:57 pm by Grandpapa_Rome

» Word association game
Just because I'm a psychologist and I can... EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 10:05 pm by FryingPanNinja

» RANDOM WORD GAME
Just because I'm a psychologist and I can... EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 10:03 pm by FryingPanNinja

» Character Voting for March~
Just because I'm a psychologist and I can... EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 4:09 pm by FryingPanNinja

» VERY POTTER MUSICAL!!
Just because I'm a psychologist and I can... EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 3:52 pm by xRoseX

» Vocaloid group cosplay
Just because I'm a psychologist and I can... EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 3:44 pm by xRoseX

» Favourite Vocaloid/UTAU/nico nico singer?
Just because I'm a psychologist and I can... EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 3:33 pm by xRoseX

» Dr. Who topic
Just because I'm a psychologist and I can... EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:02 pm by xRoseX

Top posting users this week
No user
Poll
Character for March?
Lithuania
Just because I'm a psychologist and I can... Votecentre33%Just because I'm a psychologist and I can... Voteright
 33% [ 1 ]
Vietnam
Just because I'm a psychologist and I can... Votecentre0%Just because I'm a psychologist and I can... Voteright
 0% [ 0 ]
Scotland
Just because I'm a psychologist and I can... Votecentre67%Just because I'm a psychologist and I can... Voteright
 67% [ 2 ]
Greece
Just because I'm a psychologist and I can... Votecentre0%Just because I'm a psychologist and I can... Voteright
 0% [ 0 ]
Lichtenstein
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Just because I'm a psychologist and I can...

Go down 
+5
BossSpain
xRoseX
The Smiter
Prussiasgilbird
thatoneguy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
thatoneguy

Tech Guy/Admin
Tech Guy/Admin
thatoneguy

HetaPoints : 9375

RP
Secondary: Romania

Just because I'm a psychologist and I can... Empty
PostSubject: Just because I'm a psychologist and I can...   Just because I'm a psychologist and I can... EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 11:18 pm

There was a discussion about MBTI and Hetalia over on the livejournal Hetalia community, which I found very interesting even if I didn't agree on every character's typing.

North Italy: Some of the other fans typed him as an ENFP, which seems to fit silly, affectionate North Italy, who adores almost everyone and completely lacks follow-through.

Germany: Several people typed him as either an INTJ or an ISTJ. I personally think he's more of an ISTJ if he's either. S's are a bit more close minded and stuck in there ways that are based off of their value system. Germany has a VERY strong value system.

Japan: A couple people typed him as an INFJ. Private, perfectionist Japan has a cruel streak to him though -- I'm thinking of his attack on and disfiguring of China, who raised him and adored him -- that I'm not sure is a very INFJish trait.

Austria: I stand firm on my hypothesis that he's an ENTJ. He's rational, independent, creative, seemingly aloof, and demanding and difficult to satisfy.

America: Happy, enthusiastic America dominates every room he's in (much to the consternation of the other nations) and has an obsession with being "the hero" and saving the day. He's one of the easiest to type, as a lot of fans agreed on him as an ESFP.

Russia: One of the hardest to type IMHO, because he's the character who's behavior is most clearly affected by trauma; he's both abused and abuser. I think he's an INFJ because he's clearly very sensitive (INFJs are empathic and their feelings are easily hurt) and I think an INFJs need for harmony and togetherness could become perverted into the 'become one with me so I can wrap you in concrete and barbed wire and keep you safe from the world' mentality Russia has.

France: I originally thought ISTP, but then modified it to ESTP, which seems to best fit the sensual, debonair, charming France, who is in love with love but not so good at commitment.

Sweden: Someone else typed him as ISTJ, which seems right to me. He's serious and tight-lipped (to the point of seeming frightening) but very family-oriented; he acquires the pseudo-micronation Sealand and takes him home to Finland so they can have a family.

Greece: Someone suggested INTJ, but I like the suggestion of INTP better, if only because its so unusual to see an INTP as... sexually active as Greece is implied to be. ;)

England: A lot of people typed England as an INTJ or ENTJ, but I'm just not sure. His mood swings are a little wild, and he comes across more as a reformed pirate/criminal trying to act like a gentleman than as a cultured sophisticate like Austria. He's also got what I suspect is a hopeless romantic streak, not just in his interaction with America, but also with France -- see the episode where France proposes to him, and England is thunderstruck until he realizes that France is proposing a political alliance, at which point England flips out on him.

Prussia: Someone typed Prussia, Germany's vainglorious and warlike brother, as an ESFP like America, which may well be right, but I think he's mostly suffering from a major case of Narcissistic Personality Disorder. A list of NPD symptoms pretty much sums up Prussia's character. Also, I believe he's an introvert and I will defend this in the sense that he blogs a lot. And when he blogs, he's energetic, therefore getting energy from himself, rather than other people. Therefore, I'm typing him as a VERY unhealthy ISFP.

Any thoughts? Ideas? Comments?
Or throw another character in the water and I'll type them hopefully before the sharks eat them up.
Back to top Go down
https://hfom.rpg-board.net
Prussiasgilbird

Française
Française
Prussiasgilbird

HetaPoints : 9104

RP
Secondary: Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Just because I'm a psychologist and I can...   Just because I'm a psychologist and I can... EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 11:41 pm

lol Prussia's diagnosis xD
Back to top Go down
thatoneguy

Tech Guy/Admin
Tech Guy/Admin
thatoneguy

RP

PostSubject: Re: Just because I'm a psychologist and I can...   Just because I'm a psychologist and I can... EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 11:47 pm

Prussiasgilbird wrote:
lol Prussia's diagnosis xD

True facts, bro. XD
Back to top Go down
The Smiter

God
God
The Smiter

HetaPoints : 9149

RP
Secondary: Male!Hungary

PostSubject: Re: Just because I'm a psychologist and I can...   Just because I'm a psychologist and I can... EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 11:48 pm

cool beans doc
Back to top Go down
xRoseX

Schweizer
Schweizer
xRoseX

HetaPoints : 9211

RP
Secondary: Norway

PostSubject: Re: Just because I'm a psychologist and I can...   Just because I'm a psychologist and I can... EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 11:55 pm

sealand. cat
Back to top Go down
thatoneguy

Tech Guy/Admin
Tech Guy/Admin
thatoneguy

RP

PostSubject: Re: Just because I'm a psychologist and I can...   Just because I'm a psychologist and I can... EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 11:58 pm

xRoseX wrote:
sealand. cat

Sealand is still a child, so that makes him difficult to type. But from what I know so far, ENTP... He's a big dreamer and very hyperactive. Always trying to get others to acknowledge his presence. He's inquisitive and asked questions, although he's seemingly disorganized although he tries so hard, god bless the kid.
Back to top Go down
BossSpain

PR Mod
PR Mod
BossSpain

HetaPoints : 9131

RP
Secondary: America

PostSubject: Re: Just because I'm a psychologist and I can...   Just because I'm a psychologist and I can... EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 12:32 am

So I am like Italy...
Back to top Go down
thatoneguy

Tech Guy/Admin
Tech Guy/Admin
thatoneguy

RP

PostSubject: Re: Just because I'm a psychologist and I can...   Just because I'm a psychologist and I can... EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 12:54 am

BossSpain wrote:
So I am like Italy...

Different maturity plains and percentages, but yes. Same type.
Back to top Go down
MapleLover

American
American
MapleLover

HetaPoints : 9122

RP
Secondary:

PostSubject: Re: Just because I'm a psychologist and I can...   Just because I'm a psychologist and I can... EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 5:16 pm

Could you do Canada...? :oops: S- so I fit America and Sealand personality-wise...? I guess... *Shrug*
Back to top Go down
thatoneguy

Tech Guy/Admin
Tech Guy/Admin
thatoneguy

RP

PostSubject: Re: Just because I'm a psychologist and I can...   Just because I'm a psychologist and I can... EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 6:06 pm

MapleLover wrote:
Could you do Canada...? :oops: S- so I fit America and Sealand personality-wise...? I guess... *Shrug*

Remember you're a shy ESFP. So it's a bit different.

Canada: Hands down is a total ISFJ. He's a observer and very aware, although many are unaware of him.. He seeks harmony and compassion in others (which the poor guy never gets..).

And a quote from my book itself, "Just as the ISFJ is not likely to express their feelings, they are also not likely to let on that they know how others are feeling."

So there you have it.
Back to top Go down
BabyRomano

Polski
Polski
BabyRomano

HetaPoints : 9170

RP
Secondary: Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Just because I'm a psychologist and I can...   Just because I'm a psychologist and I can... EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 6:35 pm

*throws Romano into the water* Don't get eaten by the sharks~

H-have you typed me yet, Ivan? ouo Just curious.
Back to top Go down
thatoneguy

Tech Guy/Admin
Tech Guy/Admin
thatoneguy

RP

PostSubject: Re: Just because I'm a psychologist and I can...   Just because I'm a psychologist and I can... EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 7:25 pm

BabyRomano wrote:
*throws Romano into the water* Don't get eaten by the sharks~

H-have you typed me yet, Ivan? ouo Just curious.

Romano: He's hard to type. He's a Tsundere, so he acts one way and means something else XD
Um, from what I know about him, I'd say ISxx. I'm not sure about the last two.

AND You my dear are also ISxx. Most likely a J for the last letter.
Back to top Go down
CowardItalian

한국의
한국의
CowardItalian

HetaPoints : 9224

RP
Secondary:

PostSubject: Re: Just because I'm a psychologist and I can...   Just because I'm a psychologist and I can... EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:24 pm

I guess my cosplaying Italy fits pretty well then.

*tosses China overboard* Good luck, my friend~
Back to top Go down
http://piratefangirl.deviantart.com/
thatoneguy

Tech Guy/Admin
Tech Guy/Admin
thatoneguy

RP

PostSubject: Re: Just because I'm a psychologist and I can...   Just because I'm a psychologist and I can... EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 12:03 am

CowardItalian wrote:
I guess my cosplaying Italy fits pretty well then.

*tosses China overboard* Good luck, my friend~

China: ESFJ hands down. A selfish one, but all the traits fit.
Back to top Go down
Francypants

Bouncer
Bouncer
Francypants

HetaPoints : 9177

RP
Secondary:

PostSubject: Re: Just because I'm a psychologist and I can...   Just because I'm a psychologist and I can... EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 5:53 am

Denmark, Iceland and Norway, if you please~

I'm also curious if you've figured me out yet >:3 sense babyromano asked about it.
Back to top Go down
thatoneguy

Tech Guy/Admin
Tech Guy/Admin
thatoneguy

RP

PostSubject: Re: Just because I'm a psychologist and I can...   Just because I'm a psychologist and I can... EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 9:46 pm

Francypants wrote:
Denmark, Iceland and Norway, if you please~

I'm also curious if you've figured me out yet >:3 sense babyromano asked about it.

Denmark: Hm... a very dense ESTP. "ESTPs are outgoing, straight-shooting types. Enthusiastic and excitable, ESTPs are "doers" who live in the world of action. Blunt, straight-forward risk-takers, they are willing to plunge right into things and get their hands dirty." -PersonaltiyPage

Iceland: INFJ? It's hard to type these silly tsunderes... *sigh*
"As an INFJ, your primary mode of living is focused internally, where you take things in primarily via intuition. Your secondary mode is external, where you deal with things according to how you feel about them, or how they fit with your personal value system." -PersonalityPage
This seems to fit best for him. He does hold his values strong, and gets frustrated if things go out of whack.

Norway: INTJ/ISTJ. Hands down. I know my type when I see it. We're bluntly honest, hard to get to know, take everything in via intuition, and carefully plot everyone's demise. We know how most things work just by observation and can get easily annoyed by those who have their heads up their ass.

Shizu-chan~: Ironically I'm going to say ESTP for you. However, I still don't know you very well. E I'm positive about, and same goes for the P. S and F I'm borderlining for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just because I'm a psychologist and I can...   Just because I'm a psychologist and I can... Empty

Back to top Go down

Just because I'm a psychologist and I can...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia Fans of Maine :: The Basket :: Odds and Ends-
Jump to: